Saturday, September 1, 2012

Adele: "I'm Not Married"

Vogue - Adele has confirmed that she is not married, following reports earlier this week that she had tied the knot with boyfriend Simon Konecki in a secret ceremony.

The Vogue cover girl took to Twitter last night to set the record straight, posting: "I'm not married. Zzzzzzz."

Speculation that the couple had married first hit the papers earlier this week after a picture emerged of Adele wearing what appeared to be a wedding band. The rumours were further ignited when a person claiming to be a guest at the wedding was quoted as saying: "They did get married, and I was present. It was a fabulous occasion."
"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together," said Adele. "I wanted you to hear the news direct from me - obviously we're over the moon."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sopo magazine